Apakah dia “Enzim Sampah Dapur?”
related blog :http://www.enzymesos.com/?page_id=527
eco enzyme FQA :http://www.enzymesos.com/?page_id=1137
diy garbage Enzyme :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPWoFQ9oKY&
Enzyme for health :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9Y0fASWgg&feature=relmfu
1. 1. What is Dr. Ros’s Garbage Enzyme?
1.1 Dr. Ros’s Garbage Enzyme is a complex organic substance of protein chain and mineral salt and juvenile hormone.
1.2 Enzyme’s Function:
· Resolve / decompose
· Transform / Change
· Compose / make up / combination
1.1. As a result of catalysis, ozone is produced, which can reduce the amount of carbon-dioxide in the atmosphere and thus reduce global warming.
1.2. This enzyme can be produced easily with the organic waste from the kitchen.
1.3. If each household in the world could use this method to dispose kitchen waste thus increasing ozone in the atmosphere, we could do our part to save the environment.
2. Why should us make Garbage Enzyme?
2.1. Green House Effect:
Green House Effect is caused by green house gasses. Greenhouse gases are like a blanket. If they are at the right thickness, the Earth won’t be too hot or too cold. Many experts now think the way we burning fossil fuel and adding chemicals to the atmosphere is causing the blanket to become thicker. This makes Earth warmer, an effect knows as Global warming.
2.2. What are Global Warming and the Effect?
Global warming is referring to the increase in the average temperature of the Earth’s in recent decades and the effects are projected to be continued.
Climate models referenced by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) project that global surface temperatures are likely to increase by 1.1 to 6.4 °C (2.0 to 11.5 °F) between 1990 and 2100.
An increase in global temperatures is expected to cause other changes, including sea level rise, increased intensity of extreme weather events, and changes in the amount and pattern of precipitation rain fall. Other effects include changes in agricultural yields, glacier retreat, species extinctions and increases in the range of disease vectors.
The increasing frequency of summer heat waves in temperate zones, typhoons, hurricanes and floods are signs of the changing weather and climate patterns across the globe.
According to the World Health Organization, an estimated 77,000 deaths are recorded annually in the Asia-Pacific region due to health problems arising from global warming. Among the potential effects of global warming would be the appearance of mosquitoes in areas where they were previously absent, with the accompanying threat of malaria and dengue fever. There is also the risk of reduced rainfall in some regions, causing a shortage of fresh water, thus introducing the danger of waterborne diseases.
2.3 Newspaper News:NST 2007/05/03
GLOBAL WARMING: Final warning... Will Malaysia be arid like Africa?
As global warming looms, many scientists are sounding the alarm. Some are predicting doom. How will it affect Malaysians? Are we prepared for it? MINDERJEET KAUR wades through the gloom to find out KUALA LUMPUR: Heat waves, floods, costlier food, water shortages and more diseases. Malaysians must prepare for these over the next 20 years.
Global warming could even turn Malaysia into an arid state akin to Africa’s parched states, according to a weather expert.
And no less a person than Natural Resources and Environment Minister Datuk Seri Azmi Khalid says 1,200 sq km of coastline will be under water if no measures are taken to tackle global warming.
The journal Environment and Urbanization, in its latest issue, quoted a recent study which showed that more than two-thirds of the world’s large cities were in areas vulnerable to global warming and rising sea levels. Some 600 million people could be affected.
Malaysians are already feeling the effects of freak weather patterns and now experts warn that by 2025, higher temperatures will cause prolonged droughts and intense floods.
The impact is likely to reduce food supply, causing the prices of vegetables, rice, seafood, fruits and meat to rise………..
2.4 Mr. Al Gore:
In one especially disquieting slide, we are told that "if half of Greenland and half of the Antarctic polar ice region melt," numerous big cities around the world will be partially or almost fully submerged by varying sea levels, including parts of Lower Manhattan, San Francisco, Beijing, India, Bangladesh. In the last three places, "millions and millions of people would die," Mr. Al Gore cites, with millions more taking on the status of displaced citizens.
2.5 Enzyme Anti Greenhouse effect
As the result in enzyme production, O3 + NO3 + CO3 generated could purify the cloud and becomes white color; due to reflection from the sea the sky looks blue. But, instead dark cloud which accumulated a lot of heavy metal become greenhouse effect and more heat are trapped on the earth. The O3 from Garbage Enzyme could reduce the heavy metal in the cloud thus heat are released from the earth, that’s maintaining the earth’s temperature and save the atmosphere and global.
If every household make enzyme, this would help in anti global warming effectively.
ECO Enzyme is the solution to recover our ozone layer and lower the global temperature. Discover the endless benefits of this Earth-Saving enzyme you can make in your kitchen. It is rewarding to heal the Earth.
More NO3 in the air can feed the plant. The plants will growth well. The root can let the animal alive, and animal give their waste to the plant more hormone and nutrition.
Reduce over-use of chemicals in the agriculture. Keep the farm free from infections and insects.
Enzyme can fertilize the soil for healthy vegetable growing.
It is natural hormone for plants and trees as well as natural herbicide and Pesticide. Enzyme can also cultivate sandy land to fertile farm land which is suitable for planting.
It also keeps the air in the farm atmosphere clean and cool, clean impure and dirty water in the farm.Click here
3.3.3 For House Hold
- Enzyme is a popular household cleanser, cleaning with enzyme is a smart way to avoid using harsh chemicals. By the end those Enzyme will reach to the river & the sea and it will safe our environment.
- Remove the foul odor, mold and grime in kitchen and bathroom
- Anti bacterial and virus
- Help in driving away insects
- Remove odor from pets and cigarettes
- For ticks and carpets
- For ironing and washing
- For hallway and bedroom
- For car maintenance
ECO Enzyme is a complex solution produced by fermentation of fresh kitchen waste (fruit and vegetable dregs), brown sugar and water. It is dark brown and has a strong sweet sour fermented scent. Garbage Enzyme is a multipurpose liquid and its applications covers household, agriculture, animal husbandry, etc.
From day one you start making Garbage Enzyme its catalyses process will release ozone gas (O3). O3 can reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere and heavy metal that traps heat in the cloud. Hence heat can be release from the Earth, reducing greenhouse and global warming effects.
Enzyme converts ammonia to nitrate (NO3), a natural hormone and nutrient for plants. Meanwhile it converts CO2 to carbonate (CO3) which is beneficial to sea plants and marine life.
- Save money: Turn kitchen waste to DIY natural household cleaners.
- Multiple usage: Natural household cleaner; air purifier; deodorizer; insecticide; detergent; body care; car care; organic fertilizer, etc.
- Reduce pollution: Methane gas released from disposed garbage can trap 21 times more heat than CO2, worsen the global warming.
- Purify air: Remove odour. Dissolve toxic air released from smoking, car exhaust, chemical residues from household products, etc.
- Purify underground water: Enzyme that flow underground will eventually purify the river ad the sea.
- Natural pesticides: Reduce mosquitoes, flies, rats or cockroach, etc.
- Anti-bacterial and virus: Natural antiseptic for your home.
- Prevent drainpipe blockage: Release residues accumulated in the pipe of basins or toilet bowls.
RATIO OF MAKING GARBAGE ENZYME:
Brown Sugar / Molasses : 1
Garbage (chop to smaller pieces) : 3
Water : 10
- Do not use glass or metal containers that cannot expand.
- Garbage for making enzyme does not include paper, plastic, metal or glass materials.
Avoid oily cooked food, fish or meat residue; orange , lemon peel or pandan leave will produce better scent.
- The ideal colour of garbage enzyme is dark brown. Add in same amount of brown sugar to re-ferment if the enzyme turns black.
- It may have white, black or brown layer on top of the enzyme, ignore it. If you encounter worms in the container, leave it for a while and close the cover tightly.
- If you have not gather enough kitchen waste, you may fill up the container gradually. The 3 months fermentation period start from the last day you add in kitchen waste.